The Benton Panther Soccer Booster Club is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established under the laws of the State of Arkansas and exists for the purpose of broadening the involvement of students, student families, and the Benton Public School District, through support for Benton High School and Junior High soccer activities. We work closely with the Athletic Director, Coaches, and Principals of each school represented and encourage encouraging parents and program fans to proactively engage in efforts to build our soccer program. Our student athletes are special in many ways and we believe they deserve the very best that high school athletics can offer.
Our goals are to consistently:
* Support, promote, and maintain a high standard of integrity and good sportsmanship
* Foster and promote good will and team spirit among the membership
* Promote and encourage better attendance at soccer functions by expanding our fan base
* Raise funds for the soccer programs through frequent organized fundraising activities
* Assist the Athletic Department by organizing volunteer services at soccer events
Contributions to the Benton Panther Soccer Booster Club are tax deductible and all money raised by the club is to be used for the benefit of the Benton Public Schools Soccer Program.
The Benton Panther Soccer Booster Club has yearly membership dues, as determined by the Board of Directors on an annual basis, for regular active members. Dues shall be payable at the beginning of each school year and membership cycle will run from June 1st through May 31st of each year. Members joining the Benton Panther Soccer Booster Club in the middle of the school year will be required to pay the full dues membership at the time of joining the organization with a renewal due on June 1st of the following year.
Join the Benton Panther Soccer Booster Club today!